2/3/14

Minimal


I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. make up tutorials #walgreensbeauty #collectivebias




For my daily looks, I use minimal make-up. Monday-Friday, I either wear no make-up at all, and just some moisturizer, or create a natural look. I reserve the va va boom for the weekends. ;) I teamed up with Walgreens to create my look above, and I was happy to find everything under $20. The great thing about Walgreens, is that it is a one stop shop for beauty. They have everything from primers, moisturizers, nail care, lashes…there is no end. Everything you can need to create any look. The variety of brands is immense, so there is nothing you can't find. And the best part? It is all very affordable.
For my natural look, I used Maybelline's Super Stay foundation, (which I've used for five years, and will never stray from it), these three mascaras, in application order: Clum Cluster, Great Lash, and The Falsies. and topped it off with Revlon's Pretty Pink lipstick.

My make-up routine is as follows:

1. Moisturize
2. Apply Maybelline's Super Stay Foundation in Natural Tan color
3. Apply Covergirl's Clump Crusher
4. Follow with The Falsie's
5. Last coat with Great Lash
6. Apply Lipstick
7. Finish entire face with translucent powder for an all day look.







14 comments:

  1. Revlon are great for their wearable lip colours.

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! I might switch to your super stay foundation after I finish up my current foundation :) do you use primers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justina, thank you! I use Stila's HD Beauty balm, which serves as a primer and moisturizer. I adore my foundation, and i highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pink lip! Just in time for spring.

    xo Denise
    lovelybohemian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there pretty face!! So nice to see your eyes not hiding behind shades hehe ;) Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and REALLY natural look - LOVE IT!:) NIKA Bittner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I am the same way, very very minimal natural look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous make-up! love the color of your lipstick
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the falsies mascara! I love the lippy color too.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never thought to use different mascaras at the same time. I'll have to try this out! #client

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10