2/4/14

Lucky










H&M dress (love this similar one) / Windsor Store pumps / Chanel bag / Sunglasses

I wore this dress last week to the 10 year anniversary celebration of the Ritz Carlton hotel in South Beach with my girl Kelly, and it fit like a glove. It was a nighttime cocktail party, so I figured black and full length would be appropriate. The back detail, along with the small beads on the sleeves and front made for a simple, yet chic look. I can't believe this dress was a sale find from H&M. I got it for $7! CAN. YOU.FATHOM? I rarely stop by H&M, (because I am attempting to reduce my shopping altogether) but I was killing time on Lincoln Rd. and I swung by, to run into this lucky find by the front door. Don't you love it when things like that happen? 


As for glam squad of the night, Blow n Dry Lounge sent a team of stylists and make up artists to get us glammed up for the night. If you are in South Florida, I recommend their services, in salon, or at your house. They are fabulous and a pleasure to spend an evening with! 


10 comments:

  1. Love this dress! Very lovely look !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is an incredible find! Well done you.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that dress looks incredible on u! cannot get over ur gorgeous hair either! LOVE!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! those sunglasses really go well with the shape of your face too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog and photos!
    great blog, Do you want follow each other?

    xoxo

    www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is the ultimate hi-low mix outfit. You have the killer heels, the Chanel bag, and you're wearing it with a $7 H and M dress! I like the very light streak in your hair too.
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The price of the dress is sooo hard to believe! It looks lovely and you styled it perfectly!

    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10