2/5/14

Colorfully







I wore this dress to a dinner party, and while I expected to look partially like a Stepford wife because of the cut, I actually quite enjoyed the flounce and bounce. It is a thick, winter dress, but since I live in Florida, I paired it with fun chunky sandals, and my favorite Gigi New York Spring Collection clutch, and created a Springy, playful look that can easily transition from day to night. 
Today, I am off to New York City for New York Fashion Week, and this dress is coming along, but to be worn in full Winter action. This season, I will be working with a lot of shows backstage, and will be visiting showrooms, as well as attending the runway shows to view the Fall 2014 collections! I am so thankful for this opportunity, and looking forward to spending a few days in my favorite place in the world! Follow along on my instagram to freeze in the snow alongside me :)

15 comments:

  1. wow, that colour of that dress is beautiful. you look great.

    Ruth,
    www.roothless-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! So bright!! And so awesome.

    xo Denise
    lovelybohemian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, love this dress!
    xo,
    Tiffany
    shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink with the aqua! I'm looking forward to seeing how you winterize that dress!

    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you're the cutest thing since ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the tundra! Pack a lot of layers, it's no joke over here! This dress is stunning - I'm excited to see how you make it "winterized."

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect combination of beautiful colors, we want to wear these colors already, summer!!!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! I'm OBSESSED with this lipstick color and you found a dress exactly to match it! Too perfect, I can't get enough of this color for spring

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving the brights! And haha I love the cut of the dress and I don't think you look like a Stepford wife! This outfit makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the bright pink dress - the color is perfect!

    www.thecasualclassic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am obsessing over this color combo and your new hair. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10