2/7/14

Any Day





On most days, the best outfit for me is a tee, jeans and sneakers. I was debating whether or not I should post this outfit, as it is so basic, but it dawned on me that this is what my Monday-Friday looks like. At night, when I have events, I will dress up, and always on the weekends, but if you were to run into me at Target, I'd be bumping into you with this large bag and talking away to my best friend on the phone, sans make up and messy hair. I hope this is a little insight into the very real, problematic, messy, days behind the camera. :) Happy Friday!  

10 comments:

  1. what a pretty outfit! im so jealous of your weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new lighter color of your hair! You look so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! Also your hair looks fabulous!!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this everyday outfit! Its so fun to see the everyday version of people

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute jeans!
    http://www.ladiesinnavy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those jeans are amazing; love the outfit girl! Your hair looks gorgeous by the way, the color really suits you!

    Xo, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10