1/8/14

Shaggy






Happy 2014 party people! I have been on a beautiful island in South America for the past two weeks, and in total desirable internet depravation. I have so much work to catch up on, but excited for this new beginning. I hope this year brings us all new opportunities, open doors, friendships, and happiness. My goal for this year is simple. To be fearless. I don't want the fears of 2013 and the years before that to put a damper on all the running ahead to be done in 2014 in my career, dreams and relationships. I hope each of you finds new strength, red lipstick, and kickass heels to own this year in. Thank you for reading!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE shaggy sweaters! I would probably swap the heels for flats because I just can't walk in them but this is definitely an outfit I would wear!


    melaniface.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey skinny mini!! you look great and i love that sweater and those perfectly destroyed jeans.

    i am trying to be a little more fearless this year as well as more positive. really we have so much to be grateful for that we should be joyous all day every day so that will be what i work on!

    xo mk
    thegoldhattedlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those heels! Hope you had a great vacation and "fearless" what a perfect word going into the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweater is amazing, and great shoes! Cozy Look!

    xoxo, KP
    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo I'm jealous. Send me to an island please!
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10