1/31/14

Lacey









My favorite color (or lack there of) is black, and it is no secret that it belongs in 99% of my looks. When I got this black blouse with these intricate lace details, I was jaws on the floor, because it added such dimension to my favorite item to wear. I truly believe that besides a little black dress, every woman should have a classic black blouse, black pencil skirt, black skinnies, and pointy black pumps. If you have that, you can make any outfit work and look chic for days. I wore this outfit to work, and immediately for drinks after and felt equally relevant in both places; which is ideal to me in any outfit. Best part is that every piece in this outfit is under $30, from Windsor. 

21 comments:

  1. Those lace sleeves are stunning! What a great find.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lace sleeves....rather delicate...all black is always a win win in my books!!

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the lace detail in your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its been forever since I've really caught up on blogs and I'm so sorry about that! But I must say you look amazing my friend! You seriously knocked this look out of the park! And I love your hair. And oh my goodness, your tan looks fantastic. Hope you are doing well.
    XOXO
    Lindsay, www.PursuitofPink.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is amazing!!! Love it with that top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy cow girl u look beyond amazing! love love this!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that skirt and how affordable it is.

    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! A very good total black outfit :)

    New outfit: Formal look http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. Love it all.

    xo Denise
    lovelybohemian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lace sleeves are breath taking! Did you go lighter in your hair color?
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo YOU! AND OMG! Your hair! I loves it!!! That's it...i'm doing it. I'm coloring my hair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too amazing for words! So gorgeous! XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pumps are great! Really really good!
    I tweeted about them :)

    Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10