1/13/14

Golden Globes Inspired









Today, I am partnering with Diet Dr Pepper to highlight my favorite looks at last night's Golden Globes. I am a fan of these, and the Oscar awards, as the wardrobing is much more subtle and classic. It is so good to see film and television's grand personalities in their best suit. I loved host, Tina Fay's styling for the duration of the show. 

To create a look inspired by the Golden Globes, I pulled out my tulle skirt, made for me by my sweet grandmother, and styled it simply, with a tank top. I love a look that is easily put together and doesn't look extremely calculated. 

When watching red carpet events, I love seeing personalities come through a celebrities' look. In my opinion, a phenomenal stylist doesn't try to create a look for his star, but rather pulls a look inspired by him/her . I didn't think there were any big no's, but I wasn't a fan of Jennifer Lawrence's dress, or look. I loved Drew Berrymore's mom-to-be sweet dress. 

My look was inspired by my fellow Colombian lady, Sofia Vergara. 


Another favorite look was Margot Robbie. She is a beauty! 


And a man who can do no wrong in his best. 



With a delicious One of a Kind taste and zero calories, Diet Dr Pepper is as unique as you are. Diet Dr Pepper celebrates originality. To check out more one of a kind stories, visit us at www.youtube.com/drpeppervideos.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Diet Dr Pepper via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Diet Dr Pepper.

17 comments:

  1. Your skirt is absolutely amazing! Definitely fit for the Golden Globes ;)

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this i sbeautiful!!

    XO,
    Ellen
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that skirt! That would totally hide all my cellulite!

    You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! these photos are so fun! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut. Up. You look STUNNING. I picked Sofia's dress as one of my favorites as well. Your look is gorgeous!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are glad for DiCaprio!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. i feel like you can do no wrong girl.
    DAMN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so so so gorgeous! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Statement Skirt!
    -KSP
    www.katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing!! So punk princess - love it!!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10