1/19/14

Boyfriends

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.







For this boyfriend jean look, I teamed up with Sears' get the look campaign, to highlight their wide selection of denim. From my boyfriend style, to printed and color, there is something for every look. While shopping for these jeans, I discovered how many great lines and collaborations Sears carries. For denim, I had numerous options, and I selected this pair because it fit like a true boyfriend jean. Baggy, lose, distressed and ankle length. What I love about this style of jeans is that it can be glammed up with heels and a pretty blouse, given edge with leather touches, or be worn with a tee and sneaker for a true boyfriend feel. I call them my Sunday jeans, because they feel like sweats, while still being denim. Boyfriend jeans are a closet staple nowadays, and if you don't own a pair, Sears denim selection will likely be able to afford you the right ones. 
Thanks for reading! Happy Sunday! 


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! That scarf is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole look, and those shoes, OH MY GOODNESS..in love:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of BF and can't get enough of them! You are rocking this pair.. gorgeous!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scarf! And I need more boyfriend jeans - thanks for the reminder haha

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that scarf on you!! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those jeans, you make them look way better than the model on the website does haha

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casual-chic at it's finest. Love it all.

    xo Denise
    lovelybohemian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun way to dress up boyfriends and make them a little more glamorous! #client

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10