12/3/13

Winter Pastel







Oasap Coat ℅  (sold out, this one is similar) Rock and Republic skirt ℅ / j.crew blouse / shoemint shoes / gigi new york personalized clutch / sunglasses

This is week two of my participation in the U by Kotex Trend contest. You can also participate by entering the Facebook contest, where you can try the trend, and show us how it works for you, by uploading a photo of yourself, relevant to the trend, and the Glam editorial team will select the best look and reward the winner with a $100 giftcard each week, and one trip to NYC! Plus, I would love to see your take on these fun trends. Today's trend is Winter pastels. I absolutely love this trend, and I wanted something to participate in the trend that would last me a while. I opted for a coat, because I can wear it with various outfits, and lighten any look. The soft pink is so lovely, and yet subtle, that it can be super casual over a tee, and dressy over a dress. I am wearing a tunic blouse over a skirt, and because I wanted the coat to be the statement, I opted for all black, and my go-to pulled back hair. This outfit can be worn to work or date night all the same, and you will look classic and put together for days. I also love these open toe strappy sandals for a change. Most of my heels are pointy toed, and I am trying to make my closet more variable, and these were appropriate, as they can dress up jeans but also compliment a skirt. 


U by Kotex® provides protection that passes the only test that matters - your life. Try U by Kotex® for yourself and commit to protection you can get serious about. Head to Facebook to grab a sample and show us what trend you're trying this week. Let the world know what you think!

Compensation was provided by U by Kotex® via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of U by Kotex®.

7 comments:

  1. I love the pastel coat; however, the shoes make the outfit. You look lovely.

    Lindsay
    Pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coat! Actually, I love the entire outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of this coat Nicholl... so pretty!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that coat! The color is gorgeous!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEM shoes! Coat is cute but the shoes are awesomesauce!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10