12/20/13

Whimsical








 Express skirt ℅ (everything 50% off right now!) / Chanel bag / boots / BB Dakota Sweater

This is the fifth and last installment of my participation in the U by Kotex Trend contest. You can participate by entering the Facebook contest, where you can try the trend, and show us how it works for you, by uploading a photo of yourself, relevant to the trend, and the Glam editorial team will select the best look and reward the winner with a $100 giftcard each week, and one trip to NYC! Plus, I would love to see your take on these fun trends. This week, the trend is whimsical. 
This is potentially the greatest trend ever! I love whimsical everything. My take was to wear a bright bottom, that can be easily dressed up or casually sporty, and pulled color from my lips and socks. 
Happy Friday! 



U by Kotex® provides protection that passes the only test that matters - your life. Try U by Kotex® for yourself and commit to protection you can get serious about. Head to Facebook to grab a sample and show us what trend you're trying this week. Let the world know what you think!

Compensation was provided by U by Kotex® via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of U by Kotex®.

6 comments:

  1. I love adding a "peek-a-boo" color to an outfit. Nice touch with the Neon socks.

    Kristin& Nicole
    Follow us:
    Shopokaylady

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I'm dying to try the socks sticking out of shoes trend, but so far have only braved it with my favorite knee sock/tall boot combos. You make it look so effortless...and I love the side braid!

    noel @ www.thirddayhair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bright socks peeking out are so cute! It reminds me of how my daughter and niece will put together an outfit.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10