12/9/13

Oversized Outwear








This is week three of my participation in the U by Kotex Trend contest. You can also participate by entering the Facebook contest, where you can try the trend, and show us how it works for you, by uploading a photo of yourself, relevant to the trend, and the Glam editorial team will select the best look and reward the winner with a $100 giftcard each week, and one trip to NYC! Plus, I would love to see your take on these fun trends. This week, the trend is oversized outwear. With this trend, there is a bit more freedom to exploit your creativity. My all time favorite look in the world would be all black. I think it is sophisticated, timeless, chic and classic. So it is no surprise that I used my oversized outwear trend opportunity to wear this getup. I love that during the Winter months, you can mix different textures, like leather and fur in this case. I have noticed that leather pants have taken the place of my black skinnies this season, and I'm okay with that, as they add texture and edginess to any look. I went with a silk tunic blouse and my wedge sneakers for a daytime or night time look, that reminds me of the city life. 



U by Kotex® provides protection that passes the only test that matters - your life. Try U by Kotex® for yourself and commit to protection you can get serious about. Head to Facebook to grab a sample and show us what trend you're trying this week. Let the world know what you think!

Compensation was provided by U by Kotex® via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of U by Kotex®.

9 comments:

  1. I really like the last picture! This is a very chic look.

    "A leather sleeve dress" New post on:
    MySmallWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other day saw a super fashionable girl at the mall with a vest similar to the one you are wearing paired with a dress and tall, flat boots and she looked adorable. An oversized outerwear piece is at the top of my list!

    http://ishowedupinboots.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! you can never go wrong with black!

    styleavenuecloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you paired your monochromatic with look with a vibrant red purse! Love your Ray Bans!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love sneakers, we need them! Perfect red touch in bag.

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10