12/11/13

Hand-Made

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and WE’VE Built but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #GiftaStory  http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO






WE'VE built necklace / Joe Fresh skirt / F21  boots / Lulus top ℅  / stila stay all day lips ℅   / F21 sunglasses

I am wearing a WE'VE Built necklace that I absolutely love. It is one of those pieces that is special more because of its authenticity and history behind it than anything else. Though it is very easy to wear with everything, and adds a simple touch of subtle boho, relaxed. WE'VE Built is a site where artisans from all over the world come together to collaborate, share their stories, passions, sketches and designs, while creating unique pieces that are ecologically, personally, socially, and communally conscious. There is a number of artisans and designers who work together to show that high-design and hand-made are not mutually exclusive. I recommend you check out these talented artisans for yourself on the WE'VE Built site!

16 comments:

  1. I can't even tell you how much I LOVE this outfit! I've had my eye on that skirt for a while, it's so cute and I love that you paired it with the cropped top! Such a fun party outfit! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, you look ridiculously hot in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit,loooove the boots!

    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is gorgeous Nicholl! I love that you paired it with a cropped top and fun boots.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am in LOVE with how you styled this necklace!! i did my WE'VE built post today too!! and i have those boots and love them too!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this skirt but haven't worn it yet because I didn't know what/how to where it with. I also have a cropped ribbed sweater (Zara). Can I wear the ribbed sweater with the light weight skirt?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute, cute! Love that skirt and those boots. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The necklace is gorgeous, and I am obsessed with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the necklace and WE'VE Built! Also very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit!! That skirt is so stinking cute!! Those boots are fab, and I love the necklace! Such a fantastic look!!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those boots are so fab! And the tiny bit of midriff is cheeky. Very cute.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10