12/12/13

Black and White Classics









Sheinside blouse ℅ / Express skirt ℅ / Gigi New York clutch ℅ / Vera Wang booties ℅ / sunglasses / stila lips

At this point in the game, I've resigned to my fate that I won't be caught dead wearing anything but black and white. So be it. Here's to all the rebels, who live colorless lives. Fist pumps all around. 
But in my mind, this color combo is so chic, effortless and classic. I have recently also shied away from large jewelry pieces. I have plenty to go around, and will wear them on special occasions, but right now, I have taken a new road of simplicity. Not only in my outfit choices, but in life as well. 

I am wearing a personalized Gigi New York clutch, and partnered with Runway Stop to find similar, classic, black clutches that are wardrobe necessities at different price points. Runway Stop is this super cool site that finds an item in all price points, from designer to in-store. I am obsessed with that Michael Kors studded one. Is Santa still taking requests? 

13 comments:

  1. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://www.fultonmichaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty look! I like booties with skirts like this. You look very beautiful!
    xo
    Carelia

    "A blue navy look with a pop of color" New post on:
    http://www.mysmallwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I thought I was good with the ones I already have…These are fabulous

    Lover Secret Lingerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those booties look awesome on you! I could never pull them off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This skirt is GORGEOUS on you Nicholl! What a great staple piece.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just can't beat black and white!! It always looks good. Love that blouse!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like you could pull anything off!! I love it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look!! Those boots are fantastic!
    Love your style! Have a great weekend! :)

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Top photo - damn! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10