12/19/13

Birthday Dress




Sheinside Dress ℅ (mine is sold out, this one is very similar) / boots (similar) / Stila lipstick / Chanel bag

I always get excited a couple weeks before my birthday, but when it starts getting closer, I never want it to be here. I don't really enjoy a whole day where people think they should give me special attention. It's awkward. But, I do like that it's a time where I see and talk to my close friends. Anyhow, today is the day, and I thought I should post an outfit that is characteristic of me. I could wear all black every day, and this sweater dress fits so well,  I really like it. I love it paired with over the knee boots, and a pop of lip color. 
I am so thankful to have lived 22 years to date, and this year I plan on celebrating louder, dreaming bigger, and living fearless. Thanks for reading, hope you all have a great day! 

11 comments:

  1. I love the boots! The bag is edgy and the dress is so perfect.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweet girl! 22 looks AHH-mazing on you.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 22nd Birthday pretty!!! Hope you enjoy your special day! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10