12/24/13

A-Line






Express Dress / Christian Louboutin Pumps / Prada Handbag

When it comes to dresses, Express is my one stop shop. I love their fit, designs, and chic pieces. I picked this one up recently, with their 50% entire store sale (still going on!) along with several other fluffy pieces. Express is one of my favorite stores in general because their quality is phenomenal, along of course, their actual designs. I have skirts from there from 5 years ago, and they are still in pristine shape. And again, currently, at 50% off your whole purchase! I can't think of a better place to pick out your NYE outfit! Everything from fluffy midi skirts to sequin cropped tops! 

Here are some of my favorite picks:



8 comments:

  1. I have a few items for express that I have for a few years now. You look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous look! I am in love with your shoes! Merry Christmas!

    Kristin
    crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shoes and I love the simple dress.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress and the bag go great togeether, the red in the purse and the shoes looks cute
    Really looks good on u

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10