11/21/13

Wishing For..



These are the things I am currently wishing for, and they would also make really good gifts! 
Today, I have a special announcement to share with you all! I have been a fan of The Hunt for a while now, and today is their official App Launch! It's already number one in Apple's Lifestyle section Apps, and its no surprise, as it is one of the most helpful and fun apps out there. Their mantra is "the cure for outfit envy." Which means, when you find something and don't know where its from, you can quickly upload the photo, and the community of hunters will find it for you and provide you a link. I recommend you check it out for yourself, and hop on this The Hunt bandwagon everyone else is on! Download it for free here!  (iPhone only)



3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10