11/8/13

Innovative Beauty



We are lucky to live in this day and age where beauty products are no stranger to the era of innovation. Today, if you don't like how something looks, there is a product out there to fix it. All of these products above are new to me, and so far in the testing process I have seen them at work. Airbrushed make up, though I have heard of it for brides and special occasions, never occurred to me that I can do this at home. The look is flawless, unlike any other. I found this Temptu starter kit, and I can't believe how amazing the results are. Maybe i'm behind the times, but I think it is so neat that we can get this celebrity airbrushed look at home. 
Before my wedding, I did in home teeth whitening, and I had great results, but I haven't done it since, until I got this smile brilliant tray package. It works wonders! I even got a couple to gift this Christmas. I think it will make a great present, as everyone likes white teeth, and this products works as well as the expensive in house dentist whitening. 
As far as hair, I try out a lot of products to help with the humidity of South Florida, including keratin cream, moroccan oil and leave in conditioner. I was recently turned on to Theorie Green Tea products, shampoo, conditioner and mask, and I went for them, because they are sulfate free. That is my one rule of thumb when deciding on hair products. They have to be sulfate free. Theorie is organic, so it's also sodium chloride and paraben free, which is a bonus and hard to find. The reason I prefer sulfate free products is because they prevent hair loss and don't cause chemical damage. 
I have heard a lot about lash lengthening products, but was afraid to test them for safety ingredient reasons. I found this article to be very helpful when it comes to the facets of eyelash serums. They do work. They thicken and lengthen your lashes. The only downside is that they only work while in use, its not permanent. But hey, I think it's worth it for the time being!
Hope you all have a beautiful weekend! 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10