11/27/13

Colorful Fur








 express jeans ℅ / Prada purse / Nordstrom shoes / J.Crew tee / sunglasses / stila lipstick / sheinside fur coat / moose and nigel necklace ℅ 

Over the next few weeks, I have teamed up with U by Kotex, to try a new trend each week. You can also participate by entering the Facebook contest, where you can also try the trend, and show us how it works for you, by uploading a photo of yourself, relevant to the trend, and the Glam editorial team will select the best look and reward the winner with a $100 giftcard each week, and one trip to NYC! Plus, I would love to see your take on these fun trends. This week, the trend is colorful fur. This was a tricky one for me, because I am not generally drawn to bright tops, as I feel they drown out my face. When I choose color, I leave it for the bottoms, whether it be pants or a skirt. So, to go along with this fun trend train, I kept it light and casual, and added a pop of color through my shoes, lips and bag.
I am not one to always look put together. I like to look like things just came together, with tousled hair and a chic vibe. Therefore, I wore a staple outfit of a white v-neck and distressed skinnies, and added a playful cropped fur coat and blue pumps. I added this delicate necklace by moose and nigel that I find goes with everything, and I wear it much more than any statement piece.



U by Kotex® provides protection that passes the only test that matters - your life. Try U by Kotex® for yourself and commit to protection you can get serious about. Head to Facebook to grab a sample and show us what trend you're trying this week. Let the world know what you think!

Compensation was provided by U by Kotex® via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of U by Kotex®.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10