11/6/13

All Day





hat c/o / winter lennon jacket c/o / J.Brand jeans / Prada bag / Report heels / necklace / sunglasses
I rarely wear the same thing to work, and then to dinner. I am fortunate to work in a creative environment where I can wear whatever I want, but I change because I get tired of wearing that outfit all day, and want to feel refreshed. It was not the case with this one. I wore it to work, and then that night to a laid back pizza dinner. The combination of my favorite colors, with a statement necklace (my favorite one ever) did the long day justice. And will you just look at J.Crew's new jewelry collection? To die! 

8 comments:

  1. This is an amazing day to night look. I'm loving your red bag! It's so vibrant.

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, love this jacket paired with this necklace! Head over to my blog to see my latest post.

    xo,
    Tiffany
    shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the red bag looks great with this outfit! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking so chic! your prada is gorgeous
    kisses from milan

    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a pretty look and I love that top!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/2013/11/travel-food.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! That necklace is fabulous and I love the hat! Too cute Nicholl!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gigantic necklace and your perfectly matching lips and bag!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10