10/4/13

Scuba Dress





Muse Apparel Dress  c/oMarc Fisher heels -  love these / Bag (similar) / Sunglasses 

I wore this dress to a dinner, and I felt more grown up than ever. The length offsets the print and the fit outlines a feminine shape. I can see this dress also worn under a leather moto jacket for cooler weather. 

Today is a reallyy happy Friday for me because my sister and her family are visiting all the way from Colombia. My twin nephews will be here to play with, and I am so excited! I only get to see them once or twice a year, so any time with them is so sweet. I hope that although I will be wanting to share photos of the happy times I have with them, I can take the time to unplug from my phone/computer and actually live those memories rather than document them; something I'm trying to focus on. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend enjoying your loved ones! 

9 comments:

  1. not something I would ever pick out on my own, but I ADORE this dress and it's colors on you, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress the print is superb.

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print on the dress and I love it paired with the shoes. Have a great weekend!

    JaToya
    www.thejatoyachronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so fabulous! I love the big shades too. Like a modern Jackie O.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous dress! I love the colors. It looks great on you. Have so much fun with your family!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10