10/31/13

Leopard Layers






Lulus jeans c/o / BB Dakota sweater c/o Choies shoes c/o (love these) / H&M Jacket (in stores) love this similar one /  sunglasses / Stila stay all day lip vinyl 

Ripped black jeans and a sweater is an outfit I could live in. I went into H&M with just this sweater and jeans, looking for a sweater for Kyle, and walked out with the jacket, which I actually liked with what I was already wearing. Why not add an extra layer. Probably because Miami's weather is the killer of all layer vibes. Nonetheless, I liked the jacket, and I can't wait for November 15th when Isabel Marant's collaboration with H&M comes out! I may even camp out all night for it ;) 
Happy Halloween! I'm notorious for making myself sick on a candy overdose on this day each year, but what will do I have to stop! Can't wait to show you guys my costume! Hope you all have a great one! 

12 comments:

  1. I took quite some time to come over to the distressed denim look because I had trouble buying something with holes in it, but I am firmly on team distressed now! Can't wait to see your Halloween costume.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee these pants!!
    xx
    Amanda
    www.denimanddaydreamsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes. Those jeans... I'm in love.
    So good girl!

    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look!! Those jeans are amazing and so is that gorgeous jacket!
    Love your style, as always! :)

    The Style Storm
    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Try not to eat too much candy
    Xo

    Gissi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. Love how you mixed the patterns.

    JaToya
    www.thejatoyachronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this jacket with the leopard top, too pretty! H&M is awesome for finding fun pieces.

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You find such great stuff at H&M! Jealous!

    xo
    Nicole
    a dash of gold

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the almost ladylike top with the ripped up jeans!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to Indus Car Rental service providing company, offers Taxi Service in Gurugram , Taxi in Gurugram ,Taxi Cab Gurugram , Car Hire Gurugram service for local to outstation, airport cab hire services .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10