-->
                                                             
                                                    | H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E |    H I R E M E |

10/2/13

Laser Cut Leather






I am not a big jeans person. When I wear pants, I prefer black skinnies, or lose trousers. Jeans are hard to pair for me, and in my entire life, I've yet to find a perfect pair of jeans that I love. Maybe one day I will, and when I do, I'll find jeans to be fair companions. When I bought this laser cut faux leather top, I knew I would have to pair it with simple bottoms, and jeans did just that. I posted this photo on instagram of this amazing monogrammed cuff, and for those of you who asked, above is the link :) it hasn't left my wrist since I got it! 

15 comments :

  1. Love everything about this. That cuff is fantastic & I'm always amazed at what you can find at Forever21! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I like jeans, but I'm definitely more of a black skinnies or leggings kind of girl. The jeans do look great with this top and I love the pop of leopard with your booties.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying over those shoes! Love this whole look!

    JaToya
    www.thejatoyachronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the laser cut top! Your entire look is super cute!

    Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that top! I have trouble with jeans, too, but just found a great pair of all dark, bootcut ones at Kohl's (via Lauren Conrad.) It's so hard to find a pair without whiskering and weird lighter patches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the filigree!
    http://katestyledpretty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that top! And you look great in jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe that top is forever 21! It looks way more expensive!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your shoes!
    kisses from Milan

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shirt is too cute! I love it! And your monogram cuff is FABULOUS! I am kind of obsessed...

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicholl, you are so beautiful, it's amazing to see how much you've grown and how successful you are!! May God bless you and continue using you and your blog. You are a true inspiration!! Love,Paula

    Thesamebrickwall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10