10/7/13

Inspired By...

 I took notice of what I have been wearing, or wanting to wear this week, and noticed a pattern in what's inspiring me. I love piecing together looks that aren't expected, but are also easy to wear for anybody. I am not into wearing things that "only I could pull off." While I can appreciate pattern mixing, and mismatching, I am more drawn to classics with a spin. Neutrals, pastels, and loose fitting items were on the top of my list. I picked out my favorite items to create these looks at the bottom of the post. 

1. Pastels and darks:

2. Chunky Sweaters and flare skirts


3. Leather moto jacket, aviators, plaid scarf 

4. Cashmere boyfriend sweater, mirrored aviators 

5. Pastel men's fit coat 

Also inspiring me, is a campaign I was lucky to be a part of for Breast Cancer Awareness. 30+ Miami bloggers got together with Peace.Love.World and Bloomingdales Aventura to raise funds for Breast Cancer Awareness. We did a photo shoot with Peace Love World apparel, and Bloomingdales will display the photos at two locations in Miami.



On October 17, from 6 to 9PM you can come out to our Fashion for a Cause Campaign called Bloomies and Bloggers  event where real runway models and bloggers will hit the catwalk in Peace Love World and the department store's Fall collections. Plus, there will be a hair styling station by So Blo, cupcakes by BunnieCakes sips by Societe Perrier Us & More. Follow our FB page to get more info if you're in the area! 


Shop the looks: 






5 comments:

  1. Love that pink coat in the second to last pic!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of the cozy-looking sweaters and layers! And you look adorable in that last pic!
    xx lexi @ glitter, inc.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10