10/30/13

Coats on Coats

I gathered my favorite coats for this season below. Coats make great gifts,( for yourself too ;) ) and if you're a smart shopper, now would be the time to start ordering gifts. I plan on getting all my Christmas shopping done within the next few weeks, though I always hope that happens, and I'm typically the straggler on Christmas day praying some Target somewhere is open. Here's to this year, and getting things done! *fist pumping everyone with the same goals in mind*

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coats! Especially the blush one with the black piping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink SheInside coat!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to gifts... I know its bad. I love that pink coat from ASOS!

    xo,
    ChaCha
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10