9/5/13

Wool/Navy and New York





J.Crew Sweater / J.Crew Jeans / J.Crew Wool Cap / J.Crew Flats / Coach Bag
I am wearing this outfit while traveling this morning as I am off to NYC for New York Fashion Week. My first time ever! I cannot explain the excitement and gratitude for this opportunity. A dream, I tell ya!  I never thought I would be going to NYFW for work, or at all really. I am truly humbled, excited, and going with a very thankful heart. As always, you can follow along as I trek through NY on my instagram @nichollvincent
I will also be guest instagraming for The Hunt @thehunt a site/app where you join the community of hunters to find items you want. It happens to me all the time, where I see a photo of something but will have no idea where it's from, so that's what The Hunt is for.
My traveling necessities include a snack, a book or magazine, and a good playlist. I think it is interesting how music can set a tone for any situation. On a run, an upbeat song can get me through a mile much faster than the sound of my feet hitting the pavement. I can think back of sensitive times in my life where a song could ignite a million emotions. Do you have memories  that automatically take you back to a specific time and place? The song "Seventeen Forever"  reminds me of my best friend and I thinking we would be loud teenagers forever, screaming the song out the window. Likewise, the song "Oceans" by Hillsong United brings to center, and reminds me to trust the Lord, always.  As I was packing my bags for this trip, I couldn't help but to think of the soundtrack of the show The City, "Top of the World by the Pussycat Dolls. I will be smiling the whole ride listening to the lyrics "glamour, glitter and gold, nothing is stopping me, I feel on top of the world." :) 


With its outstanding MPG, advanced technology and ample cargo capacity, the all-new Nissan Versa® Note™ is designed to be the perfect partner in your pursuit to do more of what you love. The all-new Nissan Versa® Note™.  Your Door to More™.


“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Nissan via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Nissan.”

 

6 comments:

  1. You look great! Not many people can pull off hats like that.

    XO, Samm
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look on you! I have that same puppy! So fun!

    www.styleafterhours.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this travel outfit Nichol. The baseball cap is so cute! I hope you have the BEST time in the city, I'm so excited for you.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this weekend casual look. the baseball hat is fab! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10