9/19/13

Sweatshirt Perfection




BCS Designs Sweatshirt / Patricia Nash Backpack / Forever 21 jeans (similar) Ray Ban aviators / J.Crew flats

This sweatshirt is the embodiment of perfection for me. It is a blush shade, comfy fit, GOLD GLITTER MONOGRAMMED. What more can a sweatshirt be? BCS designs has every color, font and glitter imaginable, it's a dream! People sometimes ask why I get a K, since my middle name is Gisele, but I prefer to get a K for Kyle, my husband's name, sap I know it. 

11 comments:

  1. I love this outfit for so many reasons!! Pink, monogram, comfy & glitter, oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo of the sweatshirt and the floral pants

    JaToya
    www.thejatoyachronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks SO SO comfy!! I neeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!!!! That sweatshirt is perfection. Three of my favorite things- monograms, pink and glitter. Totally on my wish list. I have a lot of things at home that I have had monogrammed with our married couple monogram (I don't know if that is what it is actually called but my initial, last initial, his initial I call a married couple monogram), especially things for our house.

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how chic you've styled this outfit! Who knew a sweatshirt could look so good!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. firstly, that sweatshirt is amazing!
    secondly, i think it is sooo sweet that you do a couples monogram instead of your own. i should start doing that, but then again our couples monogram is MMM hahaa a little boring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED this sweatshirt in my life! Monogram and glitter on a PINK sweatshirt? Yes please!! Thanks for sharing!

    xo,
    Amanda
    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I MUST GET THIS SWEATSHIRT. With my initials of course ;)

    Bethany
    www.thebsoup.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10