-->
                                                             
                                                    H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E

9/26/13

Pink and Grey


Oasap (on sale for $44!) Bag   / Prada Sunglasses / J.Crew 25% off with code SHOPFALL Sweater / Sam Edelan Booties / J.Crew jeans (same sale code)  Jeans / J.Crew (same sale code) Earrings / Lipstick

This outfit combo is my favorite to date, though I own not one of the pieces. If any of my relatives or great friends are reading this,view as a wish list ;) I love the contrast of grey and light pink, paired with these black heeled booties. And the pink celine look alike is so cute, for only $44! 


7 comments :

  1. dying for those sam edelman booties! great picks...love this list!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that bag! I think I'm going to purchase it! Great picks! That J. Crew sweater is amazing!

    The Style Storm
    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is only $44?? You're joking!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love Pink & Grey. It reminds me of ballet and pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love pink and gray together! Those booties are so cute, and I can't believe that bag is only $44! Love it!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink and grey is one of my all time favorite color combos! I love your pics - that sweater is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10