-->
                                                             
                                                    | H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E |    H I R E M E |

9/10/13

NYFW Street Style




I wore this outfit for a meeting, lunch and shopping in Soho during the first day of NYFW. This monogrammed bag was such a life saver to carry flats in for all the running around, plus my laptop and camera. It is my favorite bag! I love the leather, and that it is a fraction of the cost of a higher end designer bag, but same quality and personalized. On another note, I may be forever indebted to my feet, but it is all worth it! These shoes were definitely the most comfortable I wore all week. 

Gigi New York monogrammed handbag c/o / Pants: old made well but wanting these / Shirt: J.Crew (25% off) / Sweater: J.Crew (25% off with code FALLSTYLE) / Shoes: J.Crew / Necklaces: T & J designs  & old J.Crew / Lipstick / Free People Sunglasses

8 comments :

  1. Love everything about this look.

    JaToya
    www.thejatoyachronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this look!! Those pants and wedges are amazing!
    I hope you're having an amazing time at NYFW!

    The Style Storm
    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those wedges! Perfect for NYC sidewalks.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those pants! Great look for you.

    LINK UP on my blog! Xoxo

    www.styleafterhours.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this classic monogrammed bag Nicholl! The combination of leopard and cobalt blue is so fun for the city.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! The monogram bag is fabulous, and I love those pants! Great color.

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour on that trousers are just stunning.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10