-->
                                                             
                                                    H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E

9/4/13

Back in Black





My outfit moods change much more frequently than my actual moods. Which I suppose is a good thing, I would be dark and twisted if that were the case. Just a couple of weeks ago I was twirling in a pink lace skirt, and today I am in an all black men's inspired look. But that is what I love most about getting dressed. I try to find beauty in everything. Change is much easier to embrace in this world of Fashion. In fact, change is everything. In my real, day to day life, change is hard. But getting dressed, I have to say nothing, because in some strange way, what I am wearing speaks for me. 


4 comments :

  1. I love that jacket!

    www.styleafterhours.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fashion is all about however you're feeling that day. It would be an awfully boring world if we all had to stick to a specific style all the time! I love this outfit on you Nicholl... I'm obsessed with your leopard shoes and those pants look so comfy!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10