-->
                                                             
                                                    H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E

8/27/13

Wearing a Romper



Lulus Romper / Heels (striped version) / Derng Pave Bracelet / Sunnies (Free People version for only $18) / bag (on sale) / lips / 

When I got this romper, I loved it but was hesitant all the same. I didn't know if it could be casual, or only to be worn on special occasions. However, once I tried it on, I loved it. It is a bit revealing, but the looseness and length of the shorts compensates. At night, I threw a little jacket over it and it worked as well as it did for brunch that morning. This is one of my favorite colors to wear, and I am a sucker for a low back to outline shape. 


**
Featured Sponsor:
Jacy is giving away this gorgeous print (8x10) to one of you lucky people! I would love this print framed over my desk! Enter below :)
Hey beauties, my name is Jacy Lee Pulford and I'm beyond excited to sponsor Nicholl this month! She's pretty fab, right? A little about me: I'm a daughter of the One True King, wife to my dream man and work-at home-mom to one handsome son. It's the hardest/most rewarding opportunity I've ever had. Trying to balance mommyhood/writing/blogging fill my days and I'm loving every minute of it! I firmly believe that tragedies are blessings in disguise, mistakes are future lessons and peanut butter has healing powers. Want to connect? I'd love to get to know who you are. 

Blog / Twitter / Facebook
Shop (10% off order with code NICHOLL10)


a Rafflecopter giveaway

11 comments :

  1. Cute romper! Your shoes are pretty fab too!

    xo,
    Tiffany
    http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Looks so nice on you. I have never been able to pull off a romper but will admit to trying one on at least once each summer while shopping. Still haven't found one I love yet! ;) I also love all your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow hot mama! love this

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rompers are tough to wear, but you totally rock this one! :)

    xo,
    Ana Paula
    {Visit me at Mommyhood, PhD}

    ReplyDelete
  5. royal blue is such a gorgeous color for late autumn fashions. it looks great on you!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! The tailored belt makes it look so classy. P.S. Are the bangs back? :)
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love it! I really love rompers right now. The back is fabulous, and that color looks great on you.

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is GORGEOUS on you Nicholl!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10