-->
                                                             
                                                    H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E

8/7/13

Tropics galore





Sheinside Dress c/ojcrew belt / Gigi New York Clutch c/owedges / tassel bracelet / ara nicole bracelet   

This is one of those dresses in my closet that I only wear when I'm in a really bubbly, sunny and happy mood. Its bright and colorful, and represents my love for everything tropical so well. However, I save it for special girly occasions, because I don't typically wear super girly things. I like to always mix it up, between boho, edgy, girly, casual, dressy...endless possibilities; but there is always room for a day of pink and dresses. 




13 comments :

  1. Absolutely in love with your dress!!! :) Thanks for the giveaway!

    http://jemaroons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet dress! Love the colour of the bag :)

    http://victoriametaxasphotography.blogspot.ae/2013/08/style-hazy-rays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun summery dress! Love all of the colors. And that clutch is fabulous!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress on you Nicholl! The palm trees are so much fun (especially since you're in Miami)!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete


  5. the pictures are Amazing,The SECRETS to Becoming a Professional Fashion Designer!''Discover How To Get Paid $1,000 p/week As A Professional Fashion Designer... ==> www.fashion-design.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable summer dress and I love the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress is amazing!!!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10