-->
                                                             
                                                    H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E

8/19/13

Skin Care

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Clearasil, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #SuperFruits  http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.”







Skin care is extremely important to me. I have dry skin, so keeping it moisturized is key in its health. Every month I deal with break outs, and had yet to find the solution. I have dealt with this for years, and it has always bothered me. At one point, I was using an acne cleanser, but since my skin is ultra dry, I was unable to use it every day, as it would make my skin even more dry and flaky. I recently started using Clearasil, as a result of finding this coupon on Walmart's website for a dollar off Clearasil's New Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Cleansers. I read that you could use it every day, twice a day without your skin drying out, but was hesitant. Since I started using it, I have absolutely loved it. It has kept my skin clear AND moisturized. Bonus, it smells amazing. 

My morning routine is wake up, wash my face with Clearasil's new daily clear refreshing superfruit scrub and cold water to close my pores. Then, I use oil free sunscreen and apply my make up. 
At night, I remove my make up with face lotion, use the Clearasil scrub, and apply coconut oil and night time moisturizer. 

In the shower, I have been using this scrub on my back, which has recently been breaking out, I assume due to sweating during my workouts, and I've noticed it has cleared some since using the scrub. I always thought once I hit age 15, breaking out would be a thing of the past, but it turns out stress, sweat, and hormones are relentless. If you suffer from late on-set break outs, I recommend using this product, plus there's a coupon, so it ends up being less than $5. 

Happy Monday! Hope you all have a wonderful week.

3 comments :

  1. I'll have to try the coconut oil at night! Sounds really refreshing!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! I also recommend a clay mask like the one from Caudalie, it never dries so it doesn't dry your skin out.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try that! I hate being in your 20s and still feeling like an early teen... ugh, it's ultra frustrating!

    http://fightingfluorescents.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10