-->
                                                             
                                                    H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E

8/28/13

Red.





Madewell Jacket / J.Crew Shoes /Coach Bag / similar dress / Lips

If you follow me on Instagram, I posted this weekend, that when I walked in to my house, this bag and flowers were sitting on the table waiting for me as a surprise from my husband. I had mentioned I wanted a cross body leather bag, as it would be practical and classic, and I could use it for NYFW. Low and behold, he found this amazing bag, and I couldn't love it more. It is so useful, the perfect size, and the color is a year-round classic. 

14 comments :

  1. Once I heard that it is "impossible to have a bad day in red shoes". I am sure you agree with that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous! those heels and the leopard are amazing!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The red shoes really pop. It's a very cute outfit!

    Ashley
    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the red lips and shoes! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that dress with those gorgeous heels lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks gorgeous on you and I am loving those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The surprise bag and flowers sounds amazing, and I adore those red heels.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet and thoughtful gift! Your hair is looking so long and glamorous lately Nicholl... love it.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those heels are soo cute! J.Crew did no wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous shoes!! I love the bright coral red, and the ankle straps :)

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10