-->
                                                             
                                                    H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E

8/4/13

Grey Zones



Shirt: Madewell / Jeans: here / Shoes: Nine West / Sunnies: Karen Walker
Grey is not typically my color, but when I wear it, I like to wear it from head to toe. I can't seem to mix it with other colors well, and ever since I got this chiffon top, I like styling it with other grey pieces, and color accents. In this case, black. I have noticed I have started wearing a lot more silver jewelry as of late, which never happened before. I am slowly but surely, building my arm parties in all the metals :) 

5 comments :

  1. I love this top! It looks so comfy!

    webberwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this outfit!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10