8/21/13

Boyfriend Everything



Jeans: Jeans / Shirt: Goodwill, men's section / Jacket: Colombian boutique / Shoes: Lulus / Sunnies

This Goodwill men's shirt has been good to me over the years. I love men's dress shirts. I always think of 27 dresses when the friend wears a guy's shirt from the night before and ties a belt around it..its all about practicality, people ;) Sometimes, wearing everything like it belongs to the man next door is just what you need. 
Ps. This post was part of the weekly segments I write for Divine Caroline, an online Fashion magazine. Check out this week's post, where I wrote about Fall handbags here 

Have a lovely hump day!! 
 

14 comments:

  1. Love the look! I really like how you made simple blue, torn jeans look so dressed up and sophisticated!
    xx

    www.joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, it looks so comfortable, but still manages to be completely acceptable to be outside in. That blue color looks amazing on you. And those heels are gorgeous.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I can't believe your shirt is from goodwill! You pull it off well!

    www.styleafterhours.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that look for weekend plans :) You are such a great fashion blogger, love it!

    Mollie
    http://improvementincluded.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love boyfriend styles! I think the metallic sandals make totally make the outfit and you look so cute.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love wearing my husbands shirts! Something about it is sexy, even though they are oversized... Love that jacket!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The metallic sandals and the jacket complimented the boyfriend jeans and shirt so well

    Dee Of Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE dressing up a distressed jeans with a chic blazer and killer heels! Great outfit :)


    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10