8/8/13

blues and greys

 Sheinside shirt / denim shorts (on sale $13!) / Nordstrom Jacket (limited edition) / flats /Gigi New York Clutch  Ray Ban Sunnies /   J.Crew necklace (13 Fall Collection) 


The second I saw this necklace, I had to have it. Its been history since. I feel I can wear it with anything, and the touch of grey adds a subtleness to any outfit. My current (I would say all-time, but I know it'll change eventually) favorite outfit to wear, is denim shorts, and a dressier top with a little jacket over it. I just don't believe in pants...bottomless everyday. Not really. But kinda really.




Ps. I was featured in Shop at Home for an insider interview, you are welcome to check it out here


13 comments:

  1. Gosh, you have such beatiful hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word i think i need that necklace now..beautiful look!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your giant clutch!! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blue + grey together and your bow flats are too cute Nicholl!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh love this! The necklace and jacket look so great with this outfit.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. The thought of wearing pants makes me beyond sad! haha! You look great! I love blue and grey together....and J Crew and their necklaces kill me! I want them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace is a stunner! Love the pink clutch too -- perfect pop of color.
    -Kodi
    grey et al

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors in this outfit! I tend to gravitate towards blues in my closet haha Also, your shoes! I've been on the hunt for nude flats for a while! I love the bow detail on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful top and I like the color palette. Pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10