-->
                                                             
                                                    | H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E |    H I R E M E |

7/29/13

Slouchy




Shirt: H&M love this one from J.Crew / Pants: old these at express / Shoes: here /Bracelet:Sugar Love Boutique / Necklace: cutes at ILY Couture

I wore this slouchy ensemble, a very favorite look of mine, to a Miami Fashion Week cocktail, and the comfort, and effortless feel was unbeatable! I will be looking for similar look on my next shopping outing! I picked up this necklace at F21 walking from the parking to the hotel, which reminded me that the tassel trend is so cute! I just have to watch myself from getting six of them, because when I hop on a  loved item, I tend to get several, and end up with too many of the same thing. 

10 comments :

  1. This look is perfect! I love how polished it looks even though it's crazy comfortable - always the best combination.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks chic and comfortable at the same time! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you work this look so well! adore the pants
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pants look so cool and comfy! I hope you had a blast at MFW.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving these sunglasses!

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about this look is amazing girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome outfit! Those pants look super comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10