7/30/13

An Organization Solution

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Home Depot & Rubbermaid, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #AllAccessOrganizers  http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.

Although I am a bit of an organization freak, there are some areas of my house, that I simply cannot keep the clutter out of. It bothers me to no end to have things on counters, but when there is no easy solution and no cabinet space, the counter is the default setting. This has been the case for our workout supplements. We use them daily, so we need them in a place where they are easily accessible, and in near reach. 
When I found the Rubbermaid All Access Organizers at Home Depot, I was excited to try them out, because they appeared to be a great organizing solution. They can stack on top of one another, so only a small amount of space is occupied, they open from the front and at the top, so bigger containers can fit, they have a clear lid at the front, so you can see what is in them, and they come in different sizes. I bought the small and large. The large, I am using to store my workout supplements, since protein containers are so large, and my small one, I am using to de-clutter my under-the-sink space, and properly store my cleaning supplies. 


This should not be on the internet. 

Just sitting there, waiting for me to waste away organizing.

 
ahhh! sigh when you can see everything, it is all in ONE place, doesn't take a lot of space, but a corner against a wall! This is an organizer's DREAM! *fireworks* 
Neatly pantried up! I urge you to do yourself a favor. I feel like I could get 30 of these and store every dang flying thing in this house.

Thanks for reading! 


5 comments:

  1. I'm an organization freak! I love this idea, thanks! Xo

    webberwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM THESE ARE GREAT!!! My classroom needs these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In theory, I love being organized and all of the cute organizational accessories but I'm so bad at the actual action!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am an organizational enthusiast big time but haven't seen these little jewels. I'll have to check them out. Happy rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Under my sink looks similar, we have such little counter space I hate using it for more than the necessary coffee maker. I'm going to check those out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10