-->
                                                             
                                                    H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E

7/12/13

A Little Lilac on Repeat





Shirt: c/o Sheinside / Jeans: c/o Sheinside / Shoes: Lulus / Phone Case: c/o plum street prints Earrings: c/o Max and Chloe 

This shirt has been on repeat this week because it is easy to wear, and I love the soft color. And will you look at this cute case? I love Plum Street Prints! I was lucky to collaborate with them in designing a case with the things I currently love, so I chose this gold pineapple with my monogram. 

11 comments :

  1. Love the pants -- they look great!

    XO,
    Samm
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is the perfect color on you! I love your earrings as well! Xo

    webberwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this lilac top, so gorgeous!! :)

    xo, Ainslee

    abeautifulheartblog.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is ADORABLE! Love it!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous look
    love your earrings!
    kisses from milan
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soft feminine colors in this look! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a pineapple phone case & phone background right now. We're meant to be. Also, kisses from Milan. Wish I had a website to put at the end of this comment. Oh well. Les forgives me. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet and classic look!

    Xo, Amanda

    theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummm... HOLD THE PHONE (literally)... that is the cutest phone case Nicholl! Love the lavender on you as well.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the top! It's so flowy and pretty!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10