5/6/13

A Mini Skirt




Skirt: J.Crew Factory / Jacket: Madewell / Shirt: F21 / Shoes: Charlotte Russe (old) / Purse: c/o Coure & Pelle 
When I saw this J.Crew skirt I immediately fell in love. I love the subtle shine it has, and the stripes and blue hues are so pretty. J.Crew can do no wrong! (said EVERYONE) In other news, I have had the best couple of days at home resting post surgery. Which really means turning the house upside down and redecorating. Which REALLY means making my poor husband use nails and hammers more than he would have desired. Once I get my ducks in a row I will show y'all. Ducks being coffee tables and chairs and frames. You know.. 
Have a great day! Thanks for reading! 

Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. I love this skirt!! You look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm in love with that skirt! So pretty for summer. Love how you styled it as well :)

    xo, Ainslee

    abeautifulheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never think of pairing two stripes like that but I love it!!

    buttonspockets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is so, so cute! I love the pretty blue shades, and it looks awesome paired with the denim jacket! Definitely one of those pieces you can dress up or down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so spot-on! Beautiful!! Hope you are feeling better post-surgery!

    brenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you like the skirt so much! I love it (and J.Crew really can do no wrong)! I hope you're feeling better but that's great that you're making the best of your resting period by redecorating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the skirt!!!!! I want it.

    xo
    ivyandmolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love how you mixed those patterns!

    Siobhain

    www.thehapagirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This skirt is gorgeous Nicholl! I love the pretty blue color and how you paired it with your denim jacket.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that skirt! Too cute. And I love it with the stripes on top. There is no such thing as too many stripes. Hope you are feeling better post- surgery!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!! I'm a new follower and a fellow South Florida girl!! :) love your blog- great job with it! Hope you'll drop by and read about my life in south FL as a SAHM.

    All the best,

    Christina @The McGuire Family

    MarkChristinaMcGuire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10