4/14/13

Happy Anniversary!!




You can see all our wedding pictures here!





We have had the best year yet! Every day is the new best (minus the ones I'm pms'ing and you put up with me), you really are a blast and it is a happy chance that I get to spend my life with you!  
Happy Second Anniversary my ride or die!!! 
You make life so much fun! 
Here's a couple things I am thankful you do:
- laugh at my jokes 
-sing Lee Brice loud and meaningfully painful for the ears 
-sit on the sandbars with me and get sunburnt 
-take countless pictures documenting what I wear for this blog 
-making the BEST banana, bacon, peanut butter sandwiches 
-loving bacon ALMOST as much as I 
- Making sure we keep up with our weekly TV shows 
-Stocking up on Blue Bell ice cream weekly
-your wisdom on which shoes I should wear
-and loving me, quietly and patiently like you do. 
I think it's time I tell you...we should get jersey's cause' we make a good team ;) 
Photobucket

28 comments:

  1. You guys are such a wonderful couple!! Happy anniversary!! Blurting Lee Brice is for sure my favorite quality!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe Felicitaciones!!! You both seem like are made for each other! God bless your union always! xo

    www.fashiondelights.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh... you two are just so cute!!! happy anniversary!! best year yet :)

    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Happy Anniversary. Love & miss you doll face!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so adorable ; Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! What beautiful pictures! I hope you have many many happy years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I not know you were married? haha. Wow, that small (okay, HUGE) detail must have just slipped my mind!

    Danielle at Framed Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary to you two!!! I love the first picture - so cute!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! You look so happy in all of your pictures! Hopefully, we can all have what you two do one day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats!! you guys look gorgeous together. wishing you guys all the best for your future together :)

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable! Happy anniversary and best wishes to you two!

    analicesis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 2 years to you! You guys always look so great together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary! If you don't mind me asking, what does your hubby's tattoo say?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with that first picture....siiigh! Happy Anniversary to you two!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy anniversary love birds! You have just the loveliest wedding pics :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy anniversary! I hope you have many more happy years together.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy anniversary!!!! Your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy anniversary, Nichole!!! I hope you are having a wonderful time in Colombia. You guys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Anniversary to a very sweet couple! Congrats on a successful marriage and all that goes with is - what an amazing journey and path to be on together. Love makes the heart warm and full.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a new follower! Beautiful blog. http://elegantfoodandcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10