4/21/13

Buttoned Up


 The streets of Colombia are oh so quaint. Chilly walks, Spanish tile roofs, mountain views, colorful flowers abundant, and this type of architecture. We've had a wonderful time filled with amazing Colombian food, (Kyle was introduced to the Spanish custom of eating 654 times a day) I was merely reminded of it and the many gym sessions ahead. We've been able to spend time with my family, which we only get to do about once a year, and most of all, relax. THAT WORD. Sleeping in, hiking, cuddling, NO ALARMS. And my goodness, no technology. Technology free? Who would ever know  this joy. We left our phones at home, and I checked my email at night. It's amazing how much more you can focus on when you're not hooked to a device. Like playing soccer with your nephews and kissing your husband more ;)


Shirt: c/o sheinside / Jeans: Tory Burch / Booties: Vince Camuto / Sunglasses: Karen Walker / Lipstick:  Revlon 740 Certainly Red
***
Today's Featured Sponsor

I am Adrienne, I blog over at BlackWhiteColor where I gush over my love of writing, all things fashion, and my Southern Roots. I wanted to introduce you to my new link-up "Trending Pretty"
"Trending Pretty" is a fashion link-up inspired by seasonal trends, held every Wednesday, starting this week! The first theme is: your current, favorite spring trend. You can link-up a photograph someone has taken of you, mirror pics, or virtual outfits! One person will be chosen each week as the "Styled It Pretty" and will be featured in the following week's link-up! I'm excited to see what you're loving this spring!


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. love this outfit! the boots are my favorite! the lipstick looks gorgeous on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous Nicholl - and Colombia looks fabulous. I'd love to visit someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like the ultimate life... disconnecting is so very important at times (as is eating 50 times a day!) - loving your outfit here!

    Perpetually Caroline's Birthday Giveaway!

    xxCaroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got to unplug a little bit, it really is the greatest feeling! I hope you had a blast with your family Nicholl!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    Today is the last day to enter my North American Bear Co. Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes and lovely sets of photos.

    Hugs,
    Scudds
    blog.domesstique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the style of your blog and this outfit is simply divine now following you and waiting for you to follow back:)

    www.allinasoiree.blogspot.com
    Sparkles of everything design and events!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10