3/7/13

Words to live by..

Good words to live by..


-----

Today's Featured Sponsor:

Hey Chiffon Diary readers! My name is Allyson Johnson and I would like to introduce you to my business Allyson Johnson Creative. It all started in march of 2009, I was only sixteen. My business has grown so much since then and I'm so excited for growth this year. I design invitations for weddings, save the dates, graduations, baby showers and so much more. I also design on products such as iPhone cases, t-shirts, computer skins, throw pillows, the list goes on and on! I have multiple stores online and I have customers from all over the world that buy from me. How it works you may ask?  All of my designs are designed and put up on products for you to shop through. I have thousands of invitations in my Invitation shop, and the same with other products. I can also do custom designs upon request and I'll try my absolute best to create what you have in mind. It's my passion to create beautiful things for you all to see, and possibly purchase. Have a fantastic day!

Allyson sent me these adorable prints for my home and they are hanging in my walk in hallway and on Kyle's nightstand. 


Enjoy your weekend! 
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Hey Nicholl! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! I love your blog! You are so much fun!

    -Sarah
    limitedspaceorganizing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote!! Sometimes I wonder if I need to STOP thinking aloud for a while :) Happy weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure this piесe of ωriting has touched all the inteгnеt visitors, its really
    reаllу pleasant post on buіldіng
    up new blog.

    Hеrе is mу web ѕite .
    .. Mouse Click The Following Web Site
    my webpage > please click the up coming article

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ηi theгe to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this weblog; this blog consists of amazing and genuinely excellent data for visitors.

    Also visit my homepage ... yogurt for treating acne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wοw that waѕ ѕtrange. I just wrote
    аn very long comment but after I clicked submit
    mу commеnt didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not ωriting all that over again.
    Regaгdless, јust wanted to say fantastiс blog!


    Stοp by my wеb ѕіte :: teen acne treatment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellο therе, You have done a great job.
    I wіll certainlу dіgg it and peгsonally recommend to
    my friends. I am сοnfidеnt they will bе benefiteԁ from this
    sitе.

    my homepаge ... hemroids
    My site > ultimatefighters17e3t.xitti.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I гeаllу lovе уour site.
    . Very nісе cοlоrs & thеmе.
    Did yоu ԁevelop this web sitе yourѕelf?

    Please гeplу bacκ as I'm planning to create my very own blog and would like to learn where you got this from or what the theme is called. Appreciate it!

    Look into my page Read More Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ιt's genuinely very complex in this busy life to listen news on TV, thus I simply use the web for that reason, and take the hottest information.

    Here is my web blog; c-base.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. Υour style is really unіque comparеd
    to other people Ӏ've read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you've gоt
    the opportunity, Guess I will ϳuѕt bοok mark this pagе.


    my webpage chatroulette alternative

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10