2/19/13

Layered Gingham





 Shirt: Gap / Jean Jacket: Lucky Brand via TJ Maxx / Jeans: American Eagle / Leather Jacket: H&M / Shoes: F21 / sunglasses: house of harlow / Purse: Aldo 

----
Today's Featured Sponsor:


Hey y'all! My name is Amanda, and I am an Independent Designer for Origami Owl. Origami Owl is a company that allows you to create your story in a locket. There are close to 300 charms to choose from, 3 different styles of lockets in 3 different colors-silver, gold, rose gold. The choices are so fun and it is always nice to be able to tell your story to others when they ask about the charms in your locket. The locket opens just like a normal locket would, and charms are placed inside! You can remove and add more at any time! Stop by at check out my blog at www.mandiestwocents.blogspot.com and my Origami Owl site is www.amandacasto.origamiowl.com! Thanks for looking at this up and coming trend!
Amanda is giving away this adorable package:
-Clear Puffy Heart-valued at $5
-Plumeria Flower charm-valued at $5
-Vintage Crystal Dangle-valued at $6
-Large Silver Locket with Crystals-valued at $28
-Silver Flat Oval Link Chain 32 inches-valued at $18
Total value of givewawy is $62.00
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. i'm a sucker for a denim jacket under leather. so awesome. lookin good girl!

    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you always look so put together!! love the leather under the denim jacket!! you are just amazing at styling!!
    XOXO
    glameedbytarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the shoulders on that jacket!
    looks like mine here:
    This Life Is Yours Blog - new jacket

    xo - heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I bought those F21 booties when they were on major sale!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute outfit girl! you rock it :)

    -Lauren
    Sincerely, Lo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layered look! The pop of color with the gingham shirt makes it perfect for the almost spring weather!!

    brenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. gingham always makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this outfit. I really need to invest in a gingham shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, honestly, might be my favorite. Gingham is where it's at, yo.

    xo,
    -- dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soo cute! Absolutely love this look!

    herestohappinesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey. Amanda's one of my sponsors. You have her twitter wrong.
    It should be amandamcasto -there's an M.
    I went to enter this and was like wait.... that's not the same amanda and then realized it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dear, are you really visiting this website regularly, if so afterward you will without doubt obtain
    pleasant experience.

    Here is my weblog: registry cleaner review

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10