2/17/13

Airport Style




Jacket: c/o Sheinside /Pants: PacSun / Shirt: c/o Sheinside / Shoes: H&M / Purse: Aldo
 

Today's featured sponsor:



Hello!  My name is Amy and I am the girl behind The Charming, a general lifestyle blog with a wide array of topics, including fashion, inspiration, finances, and wellness.  Though, I'm not as frequent of a fashion poster (or as stylish) as the beautiful Nicholl here, I am a huge fan of her blog and her style is one of my favorites out there for fashion.  She always inspires me!  Doesn't she do that for you?  

Anyways, I'm just here to say hello!  And to give away a little inspiration in the form of a book: Cupcakes & Cashmere: A Guide for Defining Your Style, Reinventing Your Space, and Entertaining with Ease by Emily Schuman of the blog Cupcakes and Cashmere ++ a large ad space on my blog.  I'd love to meet you so swing by and say hello!


a Rafflecopter giveaway
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. you are so so adorable! loving this shirt times a million. i love putting together travel outfits -comfy and cool ;)

    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute top. I love it. It's so pretty and the outfit overall is very cute.

    www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blouse. So pretty and yay for ballet flats.


    xx
    Bonnie Rose | The Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this breezy look!! you are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute, what a perfect airport look! Loving the printed top and fur hooded jacket...perfection:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a simple and chic look. I adore those flats.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your airport look. I always look like a walking disaster.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable outfit!

    I'm just curious what your thoughts are on using sheinside? How was their delivery? Quality of their clothes? Their website kinda scares me (like my cc info being stolen or something...) and almost seems too good to be true.

    Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such an adorable relaxed chic look! layered up and looking good!
    the lining of that jacket looks so soft and warm too!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10