1/20/13

Shades of Blue





Top: Collide Boutique / Jeans: Gap / Shoes: Forever 21 / Bag: Target (in store only) 

I liked this top because it felt like I was wearing nothing. And wearing nothing is better than wearing something. aaaaayoo. I also like it because I happened to be on the beach that day and it felt oh so romantic to match the ocean. Also, see that "rent me bike?" if you're ever in Miami, after calling me, go rent that bike. I haven't ridden a bike in a good five years and was surprised to see I still got it. I find it hilarious when girls say.."after this many years...I still got it" because I'm not sure what they still have, since the only thing "I still got" are my bike riding skills. 
Ps- my hair is not that red in person.

Here's to a great week! xo 

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Very very cute. Defiantly going to see if Sebastian beach has any renting bikes. That would be cool. I love your photos!

    Cody
    solemnsound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you on the young house love blog about their visit to miami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!! A beachfront bikeride sounds so fun!

    Kristina

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always you're looking gorgeous! I have a very similar pair of shoes but I hardly ever wear them because I wasn't sure what to wear them with. I'm going to have to take a leaf out of your book :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! I love riding a bike... especially in a new city. I don't do it often, but I've had wonderful days exploring Barcelona and Paris by bike. Such a cheap form of entertainment, you're outside, and you even get a little exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable bag! I love how bright it is but how you work it into casual outfits!

    http://foolishfrugalities.blogspot.com/

    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  7. that top is fantastic, such a unique chambray shirt!!! LOVE IT!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are just lovely! my first thought was "what a perfect ocean color pairing!" : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this shirt! Perfect outfit for a beach stroll/bike ride.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  10. the shirt is so very pretty, and it really does match the ocean. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. شركة قصر المملكة افضل شركة للخدمات المتكاملة بالرياض و منطقة خميس مشيط
    " احصل على افضل الخدمات المنزلية بأسعار تنافسية " الخدمات التى تقدمها الشركة هى :
    شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    نقل اثاث مكافحة النمل الابيض
    تنظيف فلل مكافحة حشرات
    مكافحة حشرات تخزين اثاث
    كشف تسربات المياه نقل اثاث
    شركة تنظيف كشف تسربات المياه
    شركة تنظيف تنظيف فلل
    شركة نظافة تنظيف منازل

    ReplyDelete

  12. شركة قصر المملكة افضل شركة للخدمات المتكاملة بالرياض و منطقة خميس مشيط
    " احصل على افضل الخدمات المنزلية بأسعار تنافسية " الخدمات التى تقدمها الشركة هى :
    رش مبيدات تنظيف موكيت
    تسليك مجارى عزل خزانات
    تنظيف خزانات عزل اسطح
    كشف تسربات المياه بخميس مشيط شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
    كورة اليوم كورة شركة نقل اثاث بالجوف
    كورة كشف تسربات المياه بخميس مشيط

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10