1/14/13

neutral layers





dress: old TJ maxx / shirt: Collide Boutique / Vest: Sheinside / Jacket: Sheinside / booties: Cotton On 
I rarely wear dresses. And this day reminded me why. I wanted to wear one to go out on a girl's night. And then I realized I was driving and having to kick the door open myself, and get out of the car in the most unlady like manner there's ever been. Like the classiest wide open, kick the door, try to get the purse, don't forget the keys type. And then, sit down and make sure for the life of you, don't get a picture taken because you can see all the way up your butt, which is oh so unattractive. And when you walk up the stairs, either run or just bear with the fact that people are seeing all up in your dress. All that to say, girls who know how to wear dresses have got sophistication down to the t. 
Have a great day! ps. do yourself a favor and listen to the Luke Bryan Pandora station. Certain it's all my phone's been good for since Friday. (and instagram, always instagram) 
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always dressed so cute and considering it was 30 degrees in Oklahoma today, you look COLD but so stylish. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sound like a crazy. I live in Oklahoma. I realize you do not. The end. :o)

      Delete
  3. Lovin' all the layering! You nailed it ;)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfits, you look great. The dress is super cute.

    Xoxo

    Janelle @ GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would never think to try this - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! Love the dress and shoes

    xx Ani
    catchtwentyone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love every piece! Such a perfect outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this look on you! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit, especially your boots. You are absolutely adorable! I can totally relate to the dress thing!

    http://www.theplatinumblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obviously I need to be following you. We basically have the same name AND we have some similar Memphis connections. We'll be friends now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this look especially the floral dress, very pretty :D
    https://www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy I just found your blog. We have so many things in common! Love it here. I will now follow you. By the way, I also live in Miami. I guess that's one of the things in common. By the way, I love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10