3. Click on the "P" tab.
4. Add text
5. I used different add text boxes for every line so I could easily move them, center them, and use different fonts.
6. save your image to desktop and open a word document.
7. Copy and paste your picture from your desktop to the document.
8. highlight the whole page and paste it onto as many pages as you need, then print and cut.
Why hello there.
The name is Bonnie Blackburn Larsen and writing nonsense is my game. Sometimes I get in trouble for what I write, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles. The husband's name is Greg and I've been told I would be a fool for letting the internet Gods know my husband's name because now they can steal our identities and invade our home, GASP! Therefore, to protect us from cyber devils and because it seems somehow hip I have named him Hubs. I pride myself on originality.
This is me in my very sexiest form. I look like this about 0.0021% of my life. Maybe less.
This is me in my ugliest form- dressed up as Voldemort for midnight Harry Potter premieres.
I just felt like from the get go you needed to know me in my best and worst forms. Just know that usually I am somewhere in the middle of those two extremities, but creeping over more into the Voldemort side, no doubt.
If you are still interested in me, (oh this sounds so romantic!) you have a couple of options from here.
Option #1: I've noticed Nicholl is quite the fashion blogger. She struts her stuff like she was born in high heels! Well, heck, I can be a fashion blogger too! Keep reading where I will show you how to look hot in any situation. Trust me, you're going to want to read up.
Option #2: Visit my blog where you may read all my rambling to your heart's content. You might wanna check out this post which will give you a very personal, loving tour of the blog and a guide to the greatest posts- the romantic ones about my Hub-a-dubs, the ones about teaching high school to bratty teenagers, and even the scandalous ones.
Option #3: While at my blog, enter Wednesday's giveaway- jewelry galore, Starbucks, and Target. What more could a girl want?!?
Option #4: All of the above
(Pick #4! Pick #4)
Let's dive right in, shall we?
HOW TO LOOK HOT NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE DOING
BY BONNIE BLACKBURN LARSEN
In the above picture I am playing tennis with Hubs. My outfit is very stylin as you can tell.
I feel bad for anybody who doesn't look one hundred percent rocking 24/7. I have the whole fashion thing down pat so I figured it's time to share my knowledge with the blogging world. You all are clearly in need of an expert. The Chiffon Diary, watch out, I'm taking over your reign as cutest fashion blogger ever!
To copy my above outfit you will need the following:
1. A pair of ambiguous pants. Are they long pants? No... not quite. Shorts? No, not that either. Capris? Too baggy for that. WHAT IN SAM'S HILL ARE THEY? Guess we'll never know which makes them that much cuter! Remember, the more confused people are by your look, the cuter it is!
(Answer: They are Hubs' shorts. And if you think it's pretty messed up that I have the same size of waist as Hubs, you are not alone.)
2. A big, brown, bulky belt. None of these cute, skinny belts. No cool colors like blue or orange- you will need just a big brown clunker. This makes your waist look bigger than normal, which as we all know, is the perfect complement to any look.
3. A shirt that is too tight for you. Although you can't see it in this picture, a tight grey T-shirt is the best thing to wear when participating in any physical activity. It allows for maximum under arm sweat stains that everyone can see when you raise your arms. Tacos=the new trend in fashion. Try to keep up, will you?
4. Neon shoelaces. The whole outfit should be a very blah, somber color EXCEPT the shoelaces. Look for a gray or black outfit and then add a bit of neon to really confuse everybody who looks at you. In my case, I chose neon pink. Neon green and neon blue are also great. If you're really daring you can try polka dotted or striped shoelaces to really set you apart from the crowd.
5. Don't forget the hair barrette clipped to your pocket and the alien looking sunglasses. These accessories really complete the outfit. Remember, confusion=cuteness.
There you have it, folks! How to look like a million bucks no matter what you are up to. I'm full of stylish advice and wisdom so make sure to visit my blog often to see all my super cute looks! Next week I might even show you the sweats, flip flops, and bandana that I wear when I wash my car. Spicy!
Welcome to my recap of my trip to NYC.
Here are an ungodly amount of photos that I will swoon over for many years.
New York in December is right up there with Whoville. Close. It is magical. Everything, everywhere is decorated. What was even better to me, was the spirit of the people. There were carolers singing everywhere, giving away apple cider and peppermint bark (the two essentials to a great life).
This city has a place in my heart. I am so thankful I got to go. My parents paid for the hotel as a birthday gift, and my sweet husband gave me the rest, also for my birthday. This was the best present I could have ever asked for!
Little Italy-a must go for amazing food.
This was a magical moment...see that not at all terrified face. After I got over the fear, I was a natural (insert laugh here). But really, in the middle of the city, around the Christmas tree, singing along to "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree" was a memory I will cherish forever.
The Lego store was so cool!
Kyle captured my reaction when I saw the tree at the Rockefeller center. I might have gotten teary eyed. It was so stunning!
When I first saw the city :)
The Rockettes were amazing! Always wanted to see them.
These people were singing in Central Park giving away peppermint bark!
Taking in Grand Central Station