11/26/12

Neon for Thanksgiving



Shirt: BCBG / Skirt: F21 / Shoes: F21 / Bag: Grateful bags
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We celebrated away from family, at our friends' and had a great time. We (not we, if you know what I'm saying...) fried a turkey cajun style, and contributed a sweet potato marshmallow casserole. Then, we played a very intense game of Cranium, in which our group of 25 decided I'm just about the smartest Cranium player out there, said nobody. 
And then, on Black Friday..(who are we lying to here? Black Friday was on Thursday this year at 9pm) I went hog wild. This is like.....my day. I realize that some of you haters out there may say Black Friday is stupid and you Ebay folk will claim you probably find better deals any other day of the year...stop it. Despite the arguments (some valid, some not) I am a believer. I stayed out all night Thursday, and all day Friday. 24 hours. I bought everyone's gifts, hurt my shoulders from carrying so much (real talk) and was on cloud 9. 
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Goodness girl! Props to you for staying out 24 hours! I would have fallen over.. =\ you're a beast- in the most girly way possible ;) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had fun! Even if you pushed yourself to the limit.
    I've just started a new blog link up My Style Sunday . I'd love you to join if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing ! Love that blouse, and those burgundy booties are perfect !
    My Blog - A Pretty Nest


    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I saw those boots at F21 a couple weeks ago and thought about buying them. I wasn't shopping for me so I made myself put them down. :) They look so cute on you so I'm thinking I need to go back and grab them. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wavy hair and that bag is school cool. Is that your monogram?
    xx- Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Nicholl! I emailed you a few days ago, but I'm not sure you got my message. I was one of the InPink winners on your blog but I haven't heard anything from them yet. When should they contact the winners? Thanks!

    Katie
    mulberrymelody@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes! And did you do something different to your hair color? It looks like a red ombre effect, very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to get it all done like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with everyone else.... CALL IT PEER PRESSURE.... whatever. The boots are great & I do want them. However, is "school cool" an actual thing? Because I don't know if it is.... Like stop trying to make fetch happen. Whatever. Let me say whatever one more time. Whatever. I'm 13 years old. I shouldn't even be able to comment on this. Love me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit. Great neon color with the lace skirt.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your black lace skirt! So pretty!


    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10