-->
                                                             
                                                    | H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E |    H I R E M E |

11/27/12

Fact is...

the chiffon diary

Greetings from the couch with apple cider on the left and peppermint ice cream on the right. My teeth are screaming. 
Fact: I have drank more apple cider in the past week than there are apple trees. Anywhere.
Fact: I dream day and night of going to NYC during Christmas time. I just picture myself falling everywhere in my relentless ice skating attempts, watching the Rocketts with a dramatic tear of joy, and walking around bundled up like I belong in a Macy's display. 
Fact: Peppermint ice cream is out! This stuff is out of control. I'm the one who is out of control with one of those buckets. You don't even know that I'm stuffing myself with it as I type..
Fact: Anyone else love getting the mass "happy thanksgiving" texts? Your face has genuine written all over it. Speaking of genuine. Sending your ex-boyfriend's mom a Christmas card with your husband on it. I would never. On purpose at least. Lest someone was addressing my cards with me and used everyone on the address list. Awkward high five. 
Fact: Taking evening strolls to the doggy park has become my favorite thing to do. The little puppies trying to get my anti-social bug to play with them are just the cutest. 
Fact: I am having the making the decision of a lifetime with wrapping paper for gifts this year. Call me crazy, I'll gladly run with that, but it's just the prettiest to have matching presents under the tree. And who doesn't like to open a pretty present? I won't even tell you what my husband had t say about that. "Nobody cares what the outside of the present is..." RUDE.  
Fact: My best Black Friday purchase was a juicer. I don't know if I'll ever do something significant with it, but I figured in case I ever decided to switch my Chick Fil A runs for a healthy juicing exchange, then I would have the means. High unlikely though. 
Have a great Tuesday! Thank you for reading! xo 
Photobucket

17 comments :

  1. I love Chickfila! Glad I'm not alone ;) And I have actually never tried apple cider. I definitely will now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha, the Christmas card incident was too funny. And I hear you on the matching Christmas wrapping paper! Brown paper all the way for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try apple cider floats! Half apple cider, half ginger ale, throw in a spoonfull of vanilla ice cream, sprinkle on some cinnomon, a drizzle of caramel, and VOILA! It's delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No link-up place? Here's my Fact Is post: http://allison-itsmylife.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-fact-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should add rum to your apple cider. it makes all the difference.

    i promise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way to the Christmas card mix up. I think I would die! I am also totally with you on the wrapping paper obsession and presents needing to be cute. I was disappointed when I opened a roll I got last year and found out it was not true kraft paper with a print like I thought I was getting. Oh well, it is still cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell your husband that presents have to be cute. It makes you want to unwrap them more, duh!

    Kristina

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  8. EVERYONE cares about what the outside of a present looks like...EVERYONE! ;-) men know NOTHING! LOL.
    I hope you grow to love your juicer. We love ours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to link up too ;-)

      http://theboyslockerroom.blogspot.com/2012/11/fact-is.html

      Delete
  9. it is an extremely bad thing that peppermint ice cream along with eggnog is out this time of year not good for my waistline, not good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love when gifts are pretty! The Christmas card mix up - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. here's my link up: http://runninginstilettosblog.blogspot.com/2012/11/current-facts.html

      Delete
  11. Definitely come to NYC it's beautiful right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kristina that was so profound! I bet she told Kyle and he immediately took back what he said :) & don't worry about the Christmas card incident. GOD has BiG PlanS for you anyways~~~~ love~~~ me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amen about the peppermint ice cream!!! I swear, I could live off of that stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I may get those animal prints for my fiance! That darn hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yum...I love apple cider! I haven't had any yet. I need to change this ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10